MEDICAL SOCIAL WORK
Capitol Home Health provides skilled medical social workers in all of our service areas. Most importantly, they have the knowledge and connections to get you the help you need. Every case is different, so let us get to know you and discuss your situation.
Our medical social workers assist our patients and their families with short-term consulting and resources to obtain community assistance. Assessment and rehabilitation is another key part of social work. They are trained to recognize the conditions that lead to the poor well-being of individuals and families. Once the problems are understood, we can ensure proper actions are taken to address them.
Our social work services include:
- Patient assessment
- Referrals to community resources
- Nursing home and institutional placement assistance
- Assisting patient with social, emotional, and environmental issues relating to the patient’s health problems
- Consulting with the physician if well-being is adversely affected by social, environmental or economic conditions
- Providing rehabilitative and supportive case work services
- Development, implementation, review and revision of the plan of care services
If you are interested in one or more of our services, contact us to set up an interview, or complete the short form below.. We are available by email or by phone during normal business hours.
What is ACHC?
Learn what ACHC accreditation means, and why it’s important to you and your loved ones.