Our specialized team of nurses provide the highest quality of home health care throughout Central Texas. The skill and experience of our nurses has given them the ability to handle your unique situation and problems. Our nurses double as both medical personnel and educators. They are capable of caring for wounds, administering medication and teaching you and your family how to live a healthy and independent life.
Our nurses are highly trained medical professionals who bring the skill and dedication of seasoned nursing to our patients in the comfort and convenience of your own home! Our skilled nursing services are available in Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Kyle, Marble Falls, San Antonio, New Braunfels and many more places across Central Texas.
- Coordination of Care/Care Plan Management
- Physical Assessment/Health Screening
- Home Safety/Fall Prevention and Emergency Instruction
- Pain Management
- Medication Administration, Education and Management
- Diabetic Education and Management
- Disease Education and Management
- Wound Care/Wound V.A.C. Management
- Post-Surgical Recovery/Dressing Changes and Instruction
- Ostomy Care and Instruction
- Gastrostomy Care and Instruction
- IV Antibiotic Administration and Education
- Complication/Infection Prevention Instruction
- PT/INR checks with Instant Results
- Instruction/Assistance with Injections
If you are interested in one or more of our services, contact us to set up an in-home assessment. We are available by email or by phone during normal business hours.